Are brain food advisable when suffering from short term memory problems?
brain food can help everyone
Hello and thanks for you question.
It is true that as we get older we can have some memory problems. They may not qualify as Alzheimer's or another type of dementia but all of us can benefit from supplements and brain boosting foods and exercises.
A diet that has protein and is low in carbohydrates is helpful. It is also great to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and berries like strawberries and blueberries.
Supplements that may help a phosphtidyl serine and ginko.
Keeping your mind active with games, crossword puzzels and brain training exercises that you can find various places onliine like Lumosity.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do i suffer from short term memory loss
- Can short term memory loss create problem to vision
- Will cymbalta cause short term memory problems
- Short term memory and dyslexia
- No short-term memory
- Short term memory aids
- Should i be worried of my short term memory problem
- Fainting headache confused short-term memory loss brain problem
- Short-term memory problems
- What to do when short term memory gone