Are blood pressure of 114/90, cold sensitivity and tiredness causes for concern?
Your blood pressure is within normal range so there is nothing to worry,coldness and tiredness may be due to psychologically ,low hemoglobin, or low blood sugar level. Have some tea or energy drink and take some rest.You will be all right, if not than go for blood test for Hb and sugar and do accordingly.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold sensitivity causes
- Symptoms of Cold sensitivity
- Gums bleed alot cold sensitivity
- Oxaliplatin and cold sensitivity
- Teeth have become cold sensitive getting electrical sensations causes
- Drugs/medication for Cold sensitivity
- Cold sensitivity with guanfacine
- Diagnosis of Cold sensitivity
- Chemotherapy cold sensitivity
- Treatment and cure for Cold sensitivity
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?