Are back pain, stomach pain and vomiting signs of pregnancy?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi, me n my bf had protected sex on may 25th we used two condom one by one and we checked both there was no leekage before his sperm comes out he tooked out his penis from my vagina and after a min his sperm came out while he wearing condom and i was excepting my periods on may 28 but i had my periods on XXXXXXX 2 which is late of 5 days. I have a regular cycle 28 days previously i had my period on april 30 and flow will be there for maximum 3 to 4 days....On XXXXXXX 2 i got my periods from XXXXXXX 2 to XXXXXXX 5 had a full flow of blood after period over i had some back pain and stomach pain till i get next period this time i got on XXXXXXX 28 within 26 days from last period this time too i had good flow of blood for 3 days and next month I got my period on 26 july...This time my period start on 26 eve and suddenly stopped and then again blood flow started on 27 morning and till 28 i had a light flow and periods stopped. Color of period blood is dark red....Now a days i feel so tired and not hungry ...if I try eat I feel like vomiting... After may 25 we didnt hav intercourse..i am worried about this and i have iron deficiency too.....does iron deficiency symptoms? is it possible to be pregnant after having 3 regular periods?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No chance of pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The symptoms that you are having are due to iron deficiency. It is a major cause decreased blood flow during periods. If you have had three periods after having sex then there is no chance of pregnancy. You need not worry. Do consult a physician for your symptoms so that proper medicines can be prescribed after a few blood tests.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 hours later
thanks for the reply doctor..so these symptoms won't be related to early pregnancy ? I have read many blog which says these are one of the symptoms of pregnancy but I don't hav any breast pain, nausea, vomiting or any other symptoms...only feeling tired and not hungry mostly won't have morning food.so this will be only because iron deficiency? already I saw doctor she said to check red blood cells in my blood n asked to have iron tablet but I didn't take blood test and stop having tablets too.. finally this won't be a pregnancy symptoms doctor?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not due to pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Dear,
Thanks for writing again.

The symptoms that you have are not due to pregnancy. Diagnosing the illness by reading blogs will only confuse you. The symptoms can be due to iron deficiency. Consulting a physician for proper examination will help in proper diagnosis. Pregnancy is ruled out since you are having regular periods after having sex.

Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 25 hours later
does masturbating too often cause health problem or long term effects? if it does then what are the treatments to prevent it? and also how can I stop masturbation too much? how to tight my vagina like before like virgin? is it possible?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
No health effects.

Detailed Answer:
Masturbation is a normal response to sexual urge. It does not cause any health problems or any long term effects. Let me recommend a few things which may help in reducing masturbation. First of all you must exercise daily for at least 45 minutes of good cardiovascular high intensity workouts. This is a good tension reliever. Also I recommend you decrease or eliminate any stimulants such as caffeine in your diet which can be found in coffees and teas. At bedtime I recommend you drink a cup of chamomile or Valerian root tea.
It is not possible to tighten the vagina like you had before at home. It is possible only after a surgical procedure- vaginoplasty.
Regards.