Are Zincovit, Corcium D3 and Faa 20 tables advisable during pregnancy?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: I am 13+ weeks pregnant. My doctor has now changed my medicines and prescribed me Zincovit once daily, corcium d3 twice daily and faa 20 once daily alongwith 1 folmet (which I am taking since 3rd week) daily. Is it safe to take zincovit, corcium d3 and faa 20 in pregnancy?
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes,you can take the medicines.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

Yes,you can take these tablets during pregnancy, they are not harmful to you .
They contain iron ,calcium in it which required during pregnancy for you and your baby.

Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng