Are Whey proteins safe to be taken along with thyroid medication?
Do you think there are any side effects?
Add protein immediately
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am also concerned about your father's weight loss. He should start on protein shakes and supplements immediately. There is no reason to wait while his medications get adjusted. He needs his protein nutrition to prevent any further reduction in his weight and nutrition. The steroids will help stimulate his appetite and help gain weight. But to be able to gain that weight he will need protein and calories. There are no side effects from taking the protein and his current medications.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mdma with thyroid medication
- Could actalin be taken along with thyroid medication
- Oxy elite and thyroid medication
- Medical marijuana hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Thyroid medication and artificial sweetner
- Drugs/medication for thyroiditis
- Oxyelite pro and thyroid medication
- Thyroid medication aortic aneurysm
- Pseudocholinesterase allergy and thyroid medication
- Thc affected by thyroid medication