Are Valsartan and Losartan equivalent to each other?
Losartan and valsartan are equivalent to each other.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query very carefully.
Losartan and valsartan are equivalent to each other. Both drugs are part of the same group called angiotensine II receptor blockers or ARB drugs.
Since these are medications you should discus with your doctor about the right dosage to switch from valsartan to losartan.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Valsartan vs losartan equivalent dosing
- Valsartan dose
- Lisinopril to losartan equivalent dose
- Valsartan and losartan equivalent doses
- Usage of Valsartan
- Valsartan better than losartan
- Lisinopril equivalent to losartan
- Diovan equivalent losartan
- Olmesartan to losartan equivalent
- Changing from valsartan to losartan