Are Sinarest, Cefixime and Azithromycin safe to take during the first trimester of pregnancy?

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 10 Mar 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: I am taking sinarest,cefixime & azithromycin tablet.i am in the stage of 1 St triminster.is it safe?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, safe.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
All three medications are safe in the first trimester of pregnancy.
That said, it is best to refrain from any medications during pregnancy, because many side effects are not known or studied.
Ihave hope you are taking the medications on prescription?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 23 hours later
Thanks for your reply.
I have one more question pls.

Before 10 month i was having miscarriage.Then I go for torch test and it was found that Rubella IgG# 110.50 Cytomegalovirus #IgG 201.20 .Rest are normal.I taken free torch tablet for 2 months under doctor prescription .Now I am in the stage of 1 St trimester.pls inform if there is any risk for miscarriage or abnormal baby .
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
The reports are normal and you have already taken necessary treatment.
Please do not worry about the risk of miscarriage.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana