Are Pralidoxime, Enoxaparin and TSH medications administered for chest pain and rapid heart rates?
More details required. It does not seem normal.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I would really appreciate if you could give me the background in some more detail. Pralidoxime is generally given for oranophosphorous poisoning, so I would not consider it normal. However, I am not sure if you meant pantoprazole instead.
Enoxaparin is a blood thinner and can be given in case of certain heart ailments that could give rise to chest pain. But once again, it is not given presumptively. The ECG findings that guided them to do so, is important in this regard.
TSH is not administered like this and in such a condition. In fact, it is not administered at all. So, I would not consider it normal.
Dr. Kunal Saha
In reviewing my itemized XXXXXXX I saw the 3 items and wondering what they were, I did an online search and found that, to my thinking, they seemed inappropriate for my condition. Probably a billing error...
supra ventricular tachycardia could explain your symptoms
Thanks for writing back.
Let me assure you that supra ventricular tachycardia (SVT) is generally not a cause of concern and does not need to be treated unless it is too embarrassing for the patient. But SVT could explain your symptoms. Since the heart was beating at a faster rate, the oxygen demand should have increased and being unable to meet the increased oxygen demand could have lead to your chest pain. In such a case, all the reports are likely to be negative.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain with normal heart rate
- Chest pain and heart rate of 68
- Heart thudding in chest pain in
- Chest pain fast heart rate arms tingle
- Fast heart rate sweaty hands chest pains
- Scoliosis chest pain high heart rate
- Prolonged chest pain heart rate 100bpm
- Chest pain weakness in heart smoker on medication treatment
- Treatment for chest pain and fast heart rate
- What causes drop in heart rate with chest pain
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face