Are Oligocare, Progenex and Levofloxacin effective in improving sperm quality?
You need surgery for varicocele.
Noted the reports you have posted.
Simple cysts do not need surgery.
Varicocele needs surgery as the presence of enlarged veins increases the temperature inside the scrotum and hence affects the sperm production, quantity and quality.
With the report of semen analysis, the medicines prescribed by your Doctor are correct and should help you to improve the semen. Surgery for varicocele has to be Varicocelectomy, meaning removing the mass of extra veins for the improvement of sperms. Insist for this procedure. Do not go for high ligation alone.
Yes, it does help.
If you are getting pain in scrotum on standing you need to undergo surgery at the earliest.
If the Surgery is correctly performed by a General Surgeon or an Urologist, it does improve the semen reports.
And another if dactor wil nt do perfect it wil not work completly iam i right?.that fear i have.we are trying for pregnency .2 yers over my marraiage.my reports r good
Surgery usually works positively.
Usually this type of surgery is done on one side at a time. The other side is done after 3 to 6 weeks after the first surgery.
The personal preference of every surgeon is different.
You may need a rest of 3 to 7 days if the healing is good and there is no complication like infection or so.
The Doctor / Surgeon will definitely do the surgery perfectly well. That is what I noted , that you have to request the Doctor for varicocelectomy, meaning removal of the venous mass. This will work.
Wishing you all the success.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oligocare forte side effects
- Can oligocare forte increase the sperm count
- Oligocare tablets side effects
- Dose oligocare forte increase sperms count
- Done semen analysis prescribed oligocare will sperm count improve
- Oligocare use for low sperm count
- Sperm count after taking oligocare
- Side effects of oligocare
- Oligocare can help sperm count
- Oligocare and fertly m can increase the sperm count
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis