Are Naturogest, Duphaston and Ecosprin safe during pregnancy?
1. Naturogest or Duphaston?
Her family gynec has suggested to take Duphaston, whereas my aunt (who's also a gynec MD) has instead suggested Naturogest, claiming it's better since it has got natural progesterone. So we are confused which one to take!
2. Whether to take Ecospirin?
Actually, in August last year, she had to use 'Termipill kit' for medical termination due to blighted ovum issue. Later, a few months ago, she FELT she had 'miscarriage' since she saw a tiny pink object being ejected, although she didn't test positive for test card. NOW, her family gynec has suggested to go for Ecospirin in view of this, but my gynec aunt says its not needed. What to do?
PS: She has got PCOS and had Hypothyroid in the past, which is under control now
Duphastan is better
Hello sit thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is no need to take ecosprin at all.
Can take either of naturists or Duphaston but duphaston is better.
Avoid heavy work and stress and take good diet along.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is naturogest 200 mg safe during pregnancy
- Naturogest 100 mg safe during pregnancy
- Is intake of ecosprin safe during pregnancy
- Duphaston safe during pregnancy
- Naturogest 300 safe during pregnancy
- Is naturogest safe during pregnancy
- Naturogest 200 is safe for pregnancy
- Naturogest and folvite during pregnancy
- Use of duphaston ecosprin folvic during pregnancy
- Duphaston and naturogest in pregnancy
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?