Are Mucinex DM, probiotics and pseudoephedrine safe to be taken together?
When will I get an answer?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties you have with these medications. They are safe to be taken together as there is no possible drug interaction that would prevent absorption from the gut.
For the twice daily, chose morning and evening schedules. You may want to do &am and &pm. Nasal spray and nasal rinse can be applied as many as 4-6times in a day depending on the need. There, feel free to repeat it after 4hours if you feel the need to.
Continue the armor thyroid as prescribed.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
I'm also supposed to take a Cetrizine HCI USP 10 MG once a day in the morning. It's a 24 hr dose taken in the morning. I have the Kirkland brand which is called ALLER-TEC. I just want to make sure that it is okay also because I left that off the list. Thank you again!
Yes, you can take that as well.
Feel free to take it as well. There is no added risk. I hope you would soon get off these medication and hope you are not taking them for any long term basis.
I wish you well and know you are always welcomed to ask for more help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?