Are Ibugesic tablets advisable when diagnosed with dengue?
Ibugesic only when pain is intolerable...
It would have been better if you had specified your son's age.
In this case, I would prefer to use paracetamol tablets thrice daily. If leg ache persists and becomes intolerable despite paracetamol, then ibugesic may be used. It would be better not to repeat ibugesic after two doses (taken 10 -12 hours apart) in a day.
Hope this answered your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed dengue has shivers is that normal
- Why we are taking ibugesic plus tablet
- Over dose of ibugesic tablets 500mg
- Difference between ibugesic and ibugesic plus syrup
- Usages of ibugesic
- Ibugesic is an antibiotic
- What to eat when dengue fever
- Suffering with dengue and typhoid treatment advise
- Ibugesic allergy
- Ibugesic plus tablet detail
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...