Are Flonase and Augmentin safe to take while undergoing radiation therapy?
Continue the current treatment.
As you explain the history it might be started as a viral situation and after has superimposed a bacterial infection.
I reccommend you to continue the current treatment Augmentin 1 gram twice orally for 5-7 days and to see how you will feel further.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Iodine radiation therapy for thyroid
- Brain lesion radiation therapy
- Temodar and radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy and thyriod problems
- Esophageal spasm and radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy and stomach ache
- Safe to be around someone on radiation therapy
- After effects of radiation therapy
- Precautions to take while undergoing external radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy and oral thrush