Are Fertileaid and Prenatal effective for infertility issues?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: i have had two miscarriages. one last sept. one this past april. ive had one child already. ive been using fertileaid and prenatal for a month and so has he. do you think it will work or am i just wasting my time?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Should determine why you had miscarriage first...

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I am sorry for your miscarriages.

If I was your caring doctor would get deeper to understand why you had those miscarriages:
- did you suffer of any infectious disease?
- were you on any medications apart fertileaid and prenatal?
- what's the status of your uterus (womb)?
- do you suffer of any uro-genital infection?
- what type of work you do (does it imply weighing weights or stretching)?
- have you had any trauma prior to miscarriage?
- did you have sexual intercourse the first days/months of conception?
- what blood groups are you, your husband and your child?

After determining the right cause, should follow with a treatment strategy to avoid other miscarriages to occur.

Fertileaid and prenatal contain vitamins and minerals which are specifically working for fertility issues. You can continue using them without surrendering, as they are not wasting your time.

It is important to understand why you had 2 consecutive miscarriages while you have already one healthy child.

All the best and God bless!
Dr.Albana