Are Fertilaid and Ovaboost harmful when trying to conceive?
They will not harm
I understand your concerns about fertility.
Fertilaid and ovaboost dint have harmful effects. They are marginally beneficial and you can have them.
You need to get evaluted for ovarian reserve as you are 40. Please get hormones FSH and AMH tested.
Let me know if you need any more help.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and Infertility Specialist
Your gynecologist can do these blood tests
Your gynecologist will be able to do these tests.
You have read wrong about these tablets messing up and stopping menses. They don't do it.
You can continue them.
Let me know if you need any more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is slendertone safe when trying to conceive
- Is flying safe when trying to conceive
- Zincovit is safe when trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive
- Is azithral safe when trying to conceive
- Is progynova safe when trying to conceiving
- Taking flagyl when trying to conceive
- Flagyl when im trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive started spotting when will i conceive
- Sauna bad when trying to conceive