Are Candid B and Zinc oxide effective for foreskin abrasion due to masturbation?
There is a possibility of Balanitis in your case.
Thanks for your question.
I can understand your concern.
There is a possibility of Balanitis in your case, which is inflammation of penis fore skin (prepuce) and glans penis.
It may be due to bacterial or fungal infection.
It requires detailed clinical examination to confirm diagnosis.
You may try ointment containing zinc oxide or candid B in case of fungal balanitis.
Avoid sex till it heals completely.
Maintain local hygiene.
Another possibility is tight fore skin (narrowed preputial opening or mild phimosis), which while retraction over glans penis while erection produce mechanical irritation as during sex or masturbation which leads to these types of symptoms.
In such conditions maintain local hygiene.
Try some lubricants during sexual activity.
Regular retraction of prepuce over glans penis to make it lax.
In some cases it may require circumcision.
Also mention your blood tests done with their results.
Hope this helps you.
Dr. Abhay Mali.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can hiv enter abrasion on foreskin
- Vaginal abrasion due to traumatreatment
- What is the cure for abrasions on foreskin after masturbation
- Swelling of labia minora due to abrasion
- Foreskin abrasions and treatment
- Very minor foreskin abrasion
- Foreskin abrasion
- Corneal abrasion and marijuana effects
- Red abrasion on foreskin
- Inner foreskin abrasion treatments