Are Calcimax and Depura safe while breastfeeding?

Pediatrician
Question
My wife who is still breastfeeding is advised to take below medicines from gynaecologist based on her annual health checkup reports. Our daughter is at present 1.8 year old.

1. Depura liquid 60k(Vitamin D) - one a week for 3 months and then once in a month of 3 months.
2. Calcimax till she is continues to breastfeed the baby.
3. Absolut Woman tablet for 3 months.

Is the above tablets/liquids safe to take while breast feeding for baby? I read that the breast feeding women should not take Absolut Woman tablet. Please provide your inputs on this.

Calcimax 500mg
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Safe and beneficial

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

Let me assure you that the mentioned medicines are not only safe to be taken during breastfeeding, in fact, they are quite beneficial for the child as well. You have no reason to worry.

Feel free to write back.