Are ANSAID tablets safe to take?
I have had a tooth ache for a few weeks in the last 10 days i have had about 6 Ansaid tablets. Every other day i have a ansaid tablet when in pain. Are ansaid tablets ok to use? I am from the UK but in Pakistan so the NSAIDs here are different.
Are NSAIDS safe? I heard it says it gives you heart attack or other problems
NSAIDs are quite safe medicines.
Thank you for the query.
NSAIDs do not cause heart attack. Depending of the type of NSAIDs you can have ulcers or kidney issues from them (the most common side effects). However in regular dosages, this medicines are safe and can be used even for a long time.
It would be much better to consult a dentist and have the tooth repaired, but if you are unable to do that, NSAIDs should not cause any problems.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take endogest 200 tablet
- Is tablet zinetac safe to take in pregnancy
- Will it be safe to take pramolut tablet
- Is constipation a side effect of ansaid?
- Is it safe to take deviry tablet
- Is azoran tablet safe to take
- Is it safe to take tablets for acne
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of ansaid?
- Is it safe to take two clonidine tablets
- Is it safe to take siphene tablets