Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Any treatment for phimosis apart from surgery? Can retract foreskin, skin tip attached to glans, no pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
hi is there any treatment for phimosis without skin tip is attached to my glans but i can retract my foreskin and perform regular sex but at times i feel tight when my penis is fully pain as such...i am newly this keeps worrying me that will i be able to satisfy my wife fully..please reply sir
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello XXXX,
Thanks for the query.
I have seen the attached photograph and feel that probably you have a short frenulum.
The piece of skin at the bottom of glans is called as frenulum and is normally there.
This short frenulum is causing pain to you on retraction.
You can stretch this frenulum manually like you can stretch your foreskin.
However you can get a a very minor surgery like frenectomy done if manual stretching doesn't work.
There is absolutely no need of any circumcision.
As far as satisfying your wife is concerned,it has no relation with this and you can do it.
Consult a urologist for this.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor