Anti dandruff shampoo which does not contain sodium chloride?

Dr. Pravin Banodkar

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 29 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hellooo, any recommendation for a shampoo and conditionar that is for dandruff treatment and doesnt contain sodium chloride (keratin treated hair)
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 9 hours later
Hello
Thanks for the query .
You can use one of the following:
There is no need to treat hair with an anti dandruff shampoo.
Now the latest modalities of treatments are to apply Anti Fungal lotion like Noskurf lotion( Piroctone Olamine )
which can be applied twice a week over night and will cure the dandruff.
You can use a mild cleanser or shampoo for the hair like Anaphase range .

You might need a prescription from the Dermatologist for the above Lotion .

Thanks and Take care