Anger management problem,nose bleed,head ache
Thanks for writing to us.
Extreme anger in children can be incidental or may be associated with bipolar disorder or ADHD.
Bleeding from nose after getting angry with severe headache means that the anger is causing a sudden rise in his blood pressure leading to nose bleeds and increased intracranial tension causing headache.
Such an anger may be pathological.
It needs to be treated with the help of behavioural therapy by a psychotherapist. You can also try to distract his attention whenever he is about to get angry. Anger control has to be learned after behavioural modifications.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ache and bach ache
- Jaw ache ear ache
- Ocd and anger management
- Wife has anger management issues
- Aching testicles and back ache
- Suffer from mood swings difficulty in anger management need help
- Sugegst treatment for anger management
- Anger management problemnose bleedhead ache
- Have anger management issues how to help him
- Anger management for doctors
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...