Anemia,blood transfusion,chest pain,pain above heart and left arm
I understand your hesitation in rushing to the doctor. Often a complaint of chest pain will trigger a workup consisting of chest xray, EKG, and sometimes a CAT scan. Assuming you have already had a similar workup in the past and that right now you are not acutely short of breath I don't see a real benefit in rushing to the doctor right now. What you have seems to be more musculoskeletal in nature - a conclusion that is certainly supported by your comment about relieving the discomfort by applying pressure under the arm.
I would suggest you consider making an appointment with either an accupuncturist or a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist or even both. These two types of doctors are highly skilled in physical exam and optimizing the musculoskeletal system to achieve better harmony and fewer bothersome symptoms.
I am also assuming that you are at an optimal weight for your height and that you exercise at least 4 times per week. Exercise will serve to boost your body's abillity to deal with and heal from inflammation. Finally, some physical therapy may even be of benefit as well. If you have an issue with mobility, tense muscles or tight ligaments - this may really provide some relief.
It is difficult to make recommendations in the absence of being able to lay hands on you and do a full exam but these are some thoughts to go on from my perspective. I thank you again for submitting your question and I am here for you if you have any additional concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart attack symptoms left arm
- Ache in left arm heart flutter
- Heart pounding left arm numb
- Left arm sore heart
- Heart patient with aching in left arm
- Left arm tingling and heart hurts
- Anemiablood transfusionchest painpain above heart and left arm
- Weak left arm congestive heart
- Heart failure and left arm swelling
- Jolt pain heart left arm
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...