Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Anal end had developed a small skin coloured boil like pimple, but no pain. How to cure it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 180 Questions
dear doc recently my anal end had developed a small skin colour dense boil like pimple,but no to cure it
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Need some more informations.
since how many days you are observing it?
Is it present over nearby skin constantly? or comes out of the anal opening on straining?
Do you have chronic constipation? If yes, since how many days?
waiting for more informations from you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Anal end had developed a small skin coloured boil like pimple, but no pain. How to cure it? 40 minutes later
dear doc i am observing for last five days, it is just at the anal opening,not coming out.i am not having any constipation at all. i like to tell that over 10 days back some bleeding happened, i applied betadine antiseptic gel superficially and it healed.thereafter this boil like thing developed.
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 7 hours later

Welcome back.

From your complains it seems probably you have something related to anal canal. You may need a surgical consultation to exclude condition like piles, fissure, sentinel piles etc.

Meanwhile do avoid constipation by taking any laxative like liquid paraffin or Psyllium husk.

If you have more problems do contact.

All the best.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor