Am pregnant, have pain under ribs.
Thanks for nice query.
Early pregnancy short duration pain some where in the body is a normal phenomenon in this most beautiful time in a woman’s life.
Most of the expectant women witness some degree of little bit pain under ribs may be on left or right side or lower back ,which generally subsides itself
Back pain or upper quadrant abdominal pain and stretch of the muscles either on the left or right is usually due to the result of the softening of the ligaments due to an increase of progesterone during the initial phase.
Important and safe remedy is the early pregnancy exercises,and avoid analgesic which are harmful for the developing fetus.
If pain becomes unbearable it is always better to have the opinion of local gynecologist .
Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant pain in right side under ribs
- Pain under left rib 8 months pregnant
- Pains in my ribs while pregnant
- Pregnant pain on the lower ribs
- 12 weeks pregnant and pains under ribs
- Pain under right rib while pregnant
- Am pregnant have pain under ribs
- Crampy pain under right rib cage pregnant
- 6 weeks pregnant with pain under ribs
- Pain under ribs while 9 weeks pregnant