Alittle swollen above collarbone why?
Can be a lymph node swelling.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached image. The swelling that you have is likely to be due to a swollen lymph node or a sebaceous cyst. This can happen due to a throat infection also.
If the swelling tender, red and painful then an infection is likely. A direct examination and an FNAC will help in detecting the exact cause of swelling.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
No , Not at all .
Thanks for writing again.
No , This is Not a sign of cancer . Infection most likely , go for FNAC.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?