Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

After mutual masturbation using oil, have urges to urinate. What is causing this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 599 Questions
im a 23 year old male. i have a constant feeling that i need to urinate. i had un-protected mutual masturbation in a massag parlot on saturday where she used oil and touched my anus, im very worried please help
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 9 minutes later

Thanks for posting the query.

A constant urge to urinate needs evaluation.

But I would like to know the following details:

1. For how long has this problem been?
2. Do you urinate after every urge?
3. Is there any associate pain in abdomen, back or flanks either continuous or intermittently?
4. Do you have burning sensation while urinating?
5. Do you have fever?
6. Was the urine ever red in colour?

I would be able to answer your query better after your reply to above questions.

Awaiting your reply.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: After mutual masturbation using oil, have urges to urinate. What is causing this? 1 hour later
I did the massage parlour on Saturday

Started having the urine problems Monday evening and today.
Can't always urinate with the urge but have been drinking plenty of water so now i am.

No fever
Not really pain but can fill my abdomen when i need to urinate but it's almost constant.

No blood i'n the urine
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 1 hour later

Thanks for your reply.

There is possibility of Urinary Tract infection. There could also be inflammation of prostrate /prostratic sphincter - abstain from ejaculation for a some period (atleast a week).

Since your symptoms have started after the episode of masturbation on saturday, I suggest the following:

1. Drinky plenty of fluids / fruit juice.
2. Avoid tea/ coffee / soda/ alchohol.
3. If the symptoms do not resolve in 3-4 days, you shoul visit your doctor /Urologist who may prescribe the following investigations: Urine routine microscopy / Xray/ USG KUB and may advise medications accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept the answer if there are no follow up queries.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor