After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
Thanks for writing to us.
Tight clothing and waistband can cause nausea because it may decrease the blood supply to the stomach area, treatment is to avoid wearing tight clothing and waistband.
You are having high cholesterol, high blood pressure and bipolar disorder they may all cause nausea when your blood pressure is high, if your stress level is high, to avoid this decrease your stress level, control your cholesterol and blood pressure.
Take plenty of fluids orally, green tea, avoid spicy food.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling nauseous after napping
- Dizzy and nauseous after miscarriage
- Nauseous after shower
- Nauseous after period
- Feel nauseous after sclerotherapy
- Dizzy and nauseous after flying
- Nauseous and dizzy after nap
- Nauseous after eating overeating
- Nauseous after liposuction
- On azathiprine for ulcerated colitis nauseous all the time related