After giving injection for egg rupture on 17th at 8pm
Need more details
You should report to your infertility specialist to get a scan to rule out ovarian hyper stimulation at the earliest.
I am doubting this in view of cabergolin ,nausea and stomach pain.
Please report immediately to your doctor.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
please RULE out OHSS
First, they will do a scan to diagnose OHSS.
If that is ruled out you need not worry.
That means you had sex after 12 hrs of injection.
You should have the semen analysis details.Otherwise how will you confirm pregnancy.
After injection usually ovulation happens between 30 to 40 hrs .Given a wide range.
So if sperm survive till then you can be pregnant.
Feel free to ask your doubt with more details esply semen analysis report
If not OVULATED sex before will not help for conception
mild nausea and loss of appetite can be because of hormones.but cramps need not be.
I think you should be discussing this with your gynaecologist who has done scan.She will know more details about you.
Most common cause was OHSS that has been ruled out.
so find out the cause for your cramps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?