After Frenulum Remove Got Numb Pennis No Pleasure While Doing
frenulum removal is an unusual procedure. need greater details please.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As per my surgical experience, the frenulum is tight in some conditions, in
which there is frenuloplasty done to relieve the tension of tissue, however
frenulum removal is an unusual procedure.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. What was the need for surgery ?
2. Give exact details of surgery and if possible, share the discharge note
given by the operating surgeon.
3. Currently any issue with penis erection, foreskin stretching, semen
4. Your current age.
5. History of diabetes or any other systemic disease ?
Awaiting for your response.
Dr Bhagyesh ( MS consultant surgeon )
surgery is not at any fault for your current situation.
Welcome for the follow up and thanks for the relevant details.
* As per the description , the excess foreskin with phimosis problem and
tight frenulum faced by you long time back and hence surgery of
circumcision with frenuloplasty must be carried out.
@ Purpose of this surgery procedure is
- easy retraction of foreskin during act of foreplay, sex and afterplay
- smooth entry of penis into vagina which is problematic before surgery
due to tight frenulum ( penis bends at times with that )
@ The surgery has nothing to do with
- time to get penis tight
- feeling of sex and various acts related to sex
- timing of penis remaining tight and release of semen
* Be very clear in mind, that the both procedures operate the penis from
external surface only and there is nothing handled so far as urethra or
other sex related nerves concerned.
* There is very thin line of demarcation between the sex desire, arousal and
* When the penis does not get tight at all, it relates to the problems of
penile nerves such as diabetes or others.
* While it is the psychological factor part which can cause any of the three
* In your case, there is absolutely no harm from the surgery as penis is
getting tight as well even today.
Kindly give me details regarding your consultation of various doctors and type of therapy till date so that better guidelines can be figured out.
Welcome for follow up.
* Any problem of urethra or penis can be obtained through thorough clinical
evaluation as well as necessary radiology work up.
In my opinion, you should discuss the need of
- soft tissue ultrasound of penis ( to look for any fibrosis or scar tissue )
- ascending urethrography ( check status of urethra )
- doppler ultrasound penis ( evaluate blood supply of penis )
If any of the investigations or work up is available with you, kindly share with me during follow up discussion.