After child birth,For the last 2 years i have been

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Sep 2017
Sep 2017

Pulmonologist
Question
After child birth,For the last 2 years i have been suffering with throat pain,sore throat,sneezing nose,running nose and panting for breath for small effort.so i dont understand its a lung problem or ENT problem..today i went to ENT .he suggested CT scan.he suggested to use some medicines for 5 days,before scan..i attaced the medicines and scan.
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
A possibility of allergic rhinitis and asthma is more likely.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the attachments you have provided.

By your history and description, a possibility of allergic rhinitis (nose related) and asthma (lung related) is more likely.

So better to consult pulmonologist and get done a clinical examination of the respiratory system and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).

PFT will not only diagnose asthma but it will also tell you about the severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.

You will need inhaled bronchodilators (formoterol or salmeterol) and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) (budesonide or fluticasone).

Intranasal fluticasone spray is also beneficial.
Oral combination of antihistamine (Levocetirizine or Fexofenadine) and anti-allergic (Montelukast).
Steam inhalation 4-5 times a day is also beneficial.

Please let me know if you have any allergies.
I will be happy to help you further.

Wish you good health.
Thanks.