Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

After child birth,For the last 2 years i have been

Sep 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 13030 Questions
After child birth,For the last 2 years i have been suffering with throat pain,sore throat,sneezing nose,running nose and panting for breath for small i dont understand its a lung problem or ENT i went to ENT .he suggested CT scan.he suggested to use some medicines for 5 days,before scan..i attaced the medicines and scan.
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
A possibility of allergic rhinitis and asthma is more likely.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the attachments you have provided.

By your history and description, a possibility of allergic rhinitis (nose related) and asthma (lung related) is more likely.

So better to consult pulmonologist and get done a clinical examination of the respiratory system and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).

PFT will not only diagnose asthma but it will also tell you about the severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.

You will need inhaled bronchodilators (formoterol or salmeterol) and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) (budesonide or fluticasone).

Intranasal fluticasone spray is also beneficial.
Oral combination of antihistamine (Levocetirizine or Fexofenadine) and anti-allergic (Montelukast).
Steam inhalation 4-5 times a day is also beneficial.

Please let me know if you have any allergies.
I will be happy to help you further.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor