After an optometrist examination with dilation - my 30 year
Need more details.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There can be few reasons for the white spots, some may be absolutely innocuous, and some need to be looked into. So you have to give me more details about the nature of white spots or provisional diagnosis( which was said during the optometrist check up) to offer some suggestions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...