After a vasectomy , is it possible for a more
The tubes can't get reattached by itself.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Usually you should wait a week before sex in order to let the wound enough time to heal and not to get infected.
Vasectomy is a permanent contraception method.
There is no chance for tubes to get reattach if you have a very intense sexual life.
It can be done only surgically by vasectomy reversal procedure.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
No risk of recanalization.
Hello dear and thank you for asking again.
There is no risk at all for recanalization as long as you wait a week after the procedure . You don`t have to worry about it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.