After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems
CT scan of the abdomen, blood test for CEA and colonoscopy test suggested
After hearing your history I would advise you to do blood test for tumour marker CEA, colonoscopy test and a CT scan of whole abdomen to rule out any type of cancer.
Also, please add plenty of fiber in your diets like wheat, vegetables, and brown bread
Dr Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems