question-icon

After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems

Posted on Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Question: After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems like it explodes. Passed out a lot. I have a pacemaker for that reason. Nausea at the same time. Pain in my lower back too. I have been dealing with this for several years. I never know when I’m going to have the attack. Or which foods I eat. My intestines rumble as soon as I eat. Do I have some kind of cancer? Pancreatic? Stomach? Colon? I had to have a foot of my colon taken out a few years back. Ischemic
Answered by Dr. Monish De (26 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
CT scan of the abdomen, blood test for CEA and colonoscopy test suggested

Detailed Answer:

After hearing your history I would advise you to do blood test for tumour marker CEA, colonoscopy test and a CT scan of whole abdomen to rule out any type of cancer.

Also, please add plenty of fiber in your diets like wheat, vegetables, and brown bread

Dr Monish De
Oncologist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Monish De

Oncologist