After 2 clamps put in my prostate area, I ve
No, it's usual.
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service,
I've gone through your query in details,
I can understand your concerns,
Please note that our body is a closed system and whenever any external thing is inserted into it takes time to cope with that. The clamps inserted must be exerting some extra pressure into the surrounding area hence causing mild uneasiness. It would take a few days for your body to get used to it.
So as off now until the pain is severe or there is blood, no need to worry.
Hope I was helpful, feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?