Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Advised to undergo uterus operation. Suggest the procedure to be followed?

Mar 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 4047 Questions
My mother is not feeling well since three to four months. We consulted a doctor in regard to her health. He suggested that my mother has to undergo uterus operation quickly so that she will be alright. What is the procudure should I follow?
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 20 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us.

Before going to answer your query, I need some information to assist you better and guide properly. These are:

1) What is your mother currently suffering from ?? vaginal bleeding or fibroid etc.

2) Do you have any test reports like blood test or ultrasound scan report?? If yes, kindly attach all recent reports.

3) Why does your doctor want uterus operation quickly ?? Just specify these things.

Waiting for your reply and give detail information of above queries.

Dr Soumen
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor