Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement surgery. Non or minimally invasive option like lasers available?
Thanks for the query
You haven't told us what operation they are proposing and also the exact diagnosis. Please provide me with these details to answer your queries specifically.
1. There are laser surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries for prostate issues. You can opt for either of the 2 procedure after discussing with your doctor. Laser option is of least blood loss and complications; but not many centers in India have them.
2. Hydrocele by itself is a minimally invasive procedure; so you don't have to worry about that.
3. Gallbladder issues can be either solved by laparoscopic surgeries and also by Endoscopic procedures (ERCP).
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any other queries let me know, I will be available to address them too. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged spleen and gall bladder pain
- Gall bladder stones surgery
- Gall bladder lap band surgery
- Non mobile calculus in gall bladder
- Laser treatment of gall bladder stone
- Gall bladder surgery urination
- Gall bladder stenosis laser therapy
- Solbadeine gall bladder surgery
- Enlarged gall bladder symptoms
- Non functioning gall bladder
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...