Advise on usage of inner wears?
I would like to have your advice about the usage of inner wear. I heard from my friend that we should not use a inner wear more than 3 months. Is that true?
Thanks for your query.
Well, the advice from your friend is true, but not strictly.
Using old underwears (older than 3 months or so) can lead to skin rashes with underlying cause being allergy or infections.
Also wearing wet innerwears will lead to fungal infections and sores even when they are new.
Using ones made of synthetic material are good if not allergic to.Cotton ones usually do not leave the moisture out and cause fungal infection and sores.
Hope I cleared your doubts.
Please do accept my answer with a review if satisfied.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it advised to wear inner garments while asleep
- Advise on usage of inner wears
- Having vision problem and wearing glasses need advise
- Wearing diapers on going dating
- Wearing a cast
- Wearing diapers in detention
- Wearing a defibrillator
- Wear diapers on dialysis
- Wearing specks want to improve eyesight advise food habits
- Is wearing inner safe in night