Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Advice to reduce tummy fat

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 922 Questions
Hi, i want to reduce my tummy fat. Plz advice as to what we should eat and which exercise is required to reduce fat.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 27 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Your question is one which needs a detailed reply after considering a lot of factors and is basically out of scope for a forum like this

Yet I will guide you what you need to do and what data you need to collect before going to a specialist

Here are few queries:
1] What is your weight ?
2] What is your height ?
3] What is your diet pattern?
4] Is this going in your family?
5] Have you got any investigations like thyroid etc done ?

You need to avoid fatty meals, fermented meals and junk food
Exercise regularly atleast 20 minutes 5 days a week

All this depends on your Body Composition Analysis and BMI [Body Mass Index]

Go to a proper dietician and that too regularly if you want to reduce and maintain

This is not a one time consultation

Hope I have replied to your satisfaction
Get Well Soon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor