Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Addicted to masturbation, noticed whitish discharge while passing urine. How to cure this?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9627 Questions
sir i'm doind hand practic from last 14 yrs n daily how to leave it n how can i get my sex power n i m going to marry within 4 or 5 months a i m also having another problem also that is when im going to toilet it is releasing a whit sparm with toilet plz tell some medicen n advice me what to do ............plz sir
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since last 14 years and now facing problems of realising whitish discharge through Urethra while passing urine.

There is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems. But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that doing masturbation is a common at the age of adolescence and does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body

Passing discharge per urethra is not a sperm but a excessive secretions of the peri urethral glands located in urethra. This can be due to anxiety.

Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance in future.

1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D, fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
5) Avoid excessive masturbation and to get addicted to it.
This will help you to improve your sexual performance after marriage and to have happy married life.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor