Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Accident,stitches on face,scars,hair fall

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3637 Questions
i met an accident few months ago.I recieved stiches on face & got scars.The stiches though has healed but scars are still there.How can i remove them
Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: Accident,stitches on face,scars,hair fall 1 minute later
my hair has started to fall how can i stop it
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

There are good laser procedures to remove the scars on the face.Some of the good ones are with CO2 and Er:YAG lasers with side effects like local irritation and burns.The best one with very minimal side effects is Er :YAG laser.

One of well known such laser clinics is Dr Walias in Punjab.
Also there are better creams , which may need time for the scars to go, one of the best and most recommended is SCAR REPAIREX by Pharmaclinix
( WWW.WWWW.WW ).With practically nil side effects.

You can use Minoxidil 5 % ( TUGAIN ) solution for hair fall , this will help in the same by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor