Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are hives related to cancer?
I went through breast cancer in 2009. I had my blood tests done a couple of months ago, and they came clean..However the last 3 weeks I have been feeling slight abdominal pain (around the spleen area) and the last 3 days, I get itching followed by hives that last 10 minutes or so...The temperature has been very hot here..so I am not sure if this is the cause..Can blood results change so fast?
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I would be answering your question.
I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. Which breast was affected and what treatment was given?
2. What were the blood tests done couple of months ago?
3. Is the abdominal pain continuous or intermittent? Any worsening or relieving factor? Does it affect your sleep? On any painkillers? Are your bowel movements normal?
Please get back to me with the answers to the above questions and I would give my opinion regarding your symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast pain and breast cancer
- Breast cancer symptoms pain
- Abdominal pain and colon cancer
- Breast cancer history and upper abdominal pains
- Underarm pain breast cancer
- Bladder cancer abdominal pain
- Breast cancer blood test results
- Cancer symptoms abdominal pain
- Blood tests for breast cancer
- Breast cancer symptoms hives
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?