Abdominal pain, feeling of full bladder, frequent urination. Diet contains aspartame. Normal blood sugar test.
Thanks for the query.
Do not worry.
Please go for ultrasound of KUB(kidney urinary bladder)/prostate/residual volume and revert back to me.Please also mention whether your flow of urine is good or not?
Please stop taking aspartame as abdominal cramps and sleep disturbance are known side effect of this drug.
Also drink lots of fluids.Since the test done for urine infection is normal there is nothing to worry.But you can resume exercising after the pain reduces.
Hope i have answered your query.I will be waiting for the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination lower abdominal pain hiv
- Frequent urination abdominal pain fatigue
- Nausea back pain abdominal pain frequent urination
- Pain in testicles abdominal pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination hunger abdominal pain
- Shooting abdominal pains and frequent urination
- Upper abdominal pain and frequent urination
- Frequent urination painful bladder lower abdominal pain am i pregnant
- Done hysterectomy have abdominal pain pelvic pressure frequent urination normal
- Virus that causes abdominal pain and frequent urination
- How is retrograde ejaculation prevented ?
- Reduced size of the testicle, no sperms, presence of leukocytes, hard...
- Dark red blood post ejaculation, urination, pinching sensation, sore...
- Loss of erection overnight, blood flowing only to one side, erection...
- Surgical removal of lump from penis, bleeding with clots, swollen wound,...
- Discomfort in urinary tract, burning sensation in rectum, spasms. on...
- Low motility, low sperm count, small varicocele, did ultrasound....
- Feeling pressure in lower abdomen and pelvis, incontinence. No bacteria...
- Itching and discoloration in the penis. Causes and treatment options ?
- Abdominal pain, feeling of full bladder, frequent urination. Diet...