Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, low fever. advise medication
Thank you for the query.
Most likely his weakness is caused by dehydration. It is because he have had diarrhea for few days now. Fever indicates that this has been infectious diarrhea. Every diarrhea which lasts more than 48 hours needs to be diagnosed with stool culture tests.
As he is better right now (has no diarrhea) most likely he will recover without medical attention. Just give him plenty of fluids and keep him eating (mild diet is advisable). If no improvement, you should take him to the doctor.
You should also be aware of symptoms like increased heart rate (more than 100), low blood pressure, lack of urine. If any of this symptoms will appear, you should not wait anymore and visit your doctor right away.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rash fever abdominal pain
- Low fever eye pain
- Periodic low fever fatigue abdominal pain
- Drugs/medication for irregular low fever
- Severe abdominal pain vomiting advise medication
- Fever rigors and abdominal pain
- Need medication for abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain diarrhoea low fever advise medication
- Suggest medication for abdominal pain
- Drugs/medication for chronic low fever
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?