A plastic clothes hanger broke and hit me in the
Wait & observe for signs
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have reviewed your query. You need to observe closely for following signs:
- Increase size of the blood spot
- Increase pain
- Reduced vision
If any of the above things happen then you need to report to ER immediately for checkup. Secondly, try to remain upright (45* angle) to give proper drainage to eye. Avoid touching the eye with dirty hands. I usually prescribe my patients tropicamide eye drops. They dilate the pupil and reduce pain BUT it is a prescription medication so you won't be able to get it without prescription. So best thing for you will be to closely observe.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?