A few minutes after I start exercising on a stationary
Probably symptoms are related to dilatation of the vessels after exercise.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
When you exercise the muscles in the scalp need more blood to circulate.
This cause the blood vessels on the scalp to dilate and cause the tightness in the scalp.
It is a physiological process, so you should not be worried.
If the feeling of tightness coverts in headache, you can use medication to treat it such as Ibuprofen.
If you don't feel headache there is no need for treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?