A couple weeks ago, I had an ear tube put
delayed pop of up vein after thrombophlebitis is not usual case.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* The incidence of thrombophlebitis usually present with pain over the territory of the
concerned vein for particular period of time, delayed pop up of the vein over the path
is not usual case.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Is there redness over the arm and forearm area ?
2. Since how much days after vein removal you have noticed brachial vein pop up ?
3. History of high BP or other illness ?
4. Does pop up of vein remains continuously over the surface or you notice only
5. If visible outside at present, can you share a photo picture of the same ?
Awaiting for your response.