A bit hypochondriac. Fell after a shot of adacel. Worry?
I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so I'm a little worried.. thank you for the help
Thanks for posting your query.
Since you had Adacel shot only 45 days ago, there is no need of any booster immunisation.
It looks like a cold compresses on your fingers by wrapping ice in a towel and take some Ibuprofen or Tylenol after prescription from your doctor. You can also apply flexall to the area.
In case of persistent pain or swelling or fever I suggest you to consult your physician to rule out any bony injury after proper investigations.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pains in my side and rectum a bit worried
- Bit my own skin should i worry
- Numbness after a cortisone shot
- Fell on stomach while pregnant hurt no bruising worry
- Lump near collarbone after taking flu shot worried
- A bit hypochondriac fell after a shot of adacel worry
- After cortisone shot in knee
- Depo shot and pregnancy after
- Is sudden numbness and weakness in the arms and legs a side effect of adacel tdap?
- A bit chesty after anaesthetic