question-icon

A I've had chest pains off and on for two

Posted on Sun, 24 Mar 2019
Question: A I've had chest pains off and on for two days or two nights and tonight on nauseated I have diarrhea and my shoulder and my neck and my arm hurts and I do have Cad and angina and the Nitros I took two and they don't seem to be working I've tried
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that with history of CAD and the current symptoms which you are experiencing you should seek urgent medical attention.

It’s highly advisable that you should visit an ER asap.

The gastric upset could be because of ongoing cardiac medications like aspirin. So kindly consult your treating doctor or visit ER without wasting time.

I hope this information will guide you properly.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist