Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

90 degree bend of penis when erect, burning sensation, its straight up. Advice ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I have a almost 90 degree bend of the penis when errect, It also seems or is much shorter and not as thick from the point of the bend to the tip (head) while errect it seems to have a burning sensation at the bend. the bend is almost straight up. While looking down you could almost pee in your face. I still have good thickness from the base to the bend, fealing during sex is very weak and often have to physically rub just below the head to achieve orgasm. I am 54 this coming XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later

From your description it appears that you may be suffering from Peyronie's disease. Peyronie's disease is calcification within the corpora of the penis. The most common cause of it is trauma. The trauma is usually so trivial that patient does not even recollect having any such injury.

The common complications of Peyronie's are acute bend in the penis making intercourse difficult, poor erection and painful erection. There are number of treatment options available for Peyronie's disease. However, none of them is highly effective. You can consider starting yourself on Vitamin E, colchicine or PABA under the guidance of an urologist. In addition, you should avoid woman on top position while having intercourse (the most common cause of trivial trauma).

However, if you don't improve with medications then you may have to consider surgical options.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor