%8 years old male. leg pain and now just felt
Please get an ECG done to rule out heart issues.
Welcome to Ask a Doctor Service.
Feeling dizzy, and sweaty along with numbness in the arm could be due to ischemia of heart, particularly because of his age.
Please take him to the ER and get an ECG done to rule out ishemia of heart (heart attack).
Let him rest and check his sugar level as well.
If that is ruled out, then we can consider gastritis causing nausea and dizziness.
I hope that answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...